Sunday, May 13, 2012

Shoes...

I don't know about you...

but I tend to take off my shoes...

and they stay where I took them off until I get the sudden urge to pick up shoes or until I wear them again...

Usually, it really bothers me that my OCD self leaves shoes all over the place...not enough to pick them up, mind you, but it bothers me just the same.

Today, though, as I sat at my desk, I looked down, and this is what I saw:

I just thought they were so pretty the way they were laying together. The similar colors and the pretty set-up were total coincidences. Then, I looked to my left, and I saw this:
 

Hahahahahaha - My life in a nutshell. Again, the way these items fell were just total coincidences - but the 5 items I use most are in this tiny picture: purse (large...always), Propel (I am like the little girl from Signs as far as Propel bottles go - they are EVERYWHERE.), phone, medicine/ chapstick/ germ-x bag, and a recipe card. I could not have set these up better if I had tried to. So, then I looked to my left, and saw these all together:

Again, the composition of the way they were piled together was coincidental (The coincidence is probably more obvious in this picture. That cord in the top-left of the picture drives me crazy!). Minus the ivory shoes in the top picture, these are most of my favorites in a pile. To look at them another way:

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this incredibly random post. My shoes, purse, and random items made me smile today. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment